Retirement Plan Advisor/Consultant
Financial Avenues will act as a 3(21) Fiduciary, which means it will accept the responsibility to be prudent in the selection and monitoring of a retirement plan’s investments and fees to the benefit of plan participants. In this role, it will share the fiduciary responsibility along with the employer.
Large to Mid-Size Business Employers
In this capacity, we will:
- Provide current fee analysis of existing plan and provide observations and recommendations.
- Review current plan features, investments and participant demographics to determine if the retirement plan is being utilized to the participant’s benefit.
- Analyze and monitor current investments based on goals of the employer.
- Develop an Investment Policy Statement that acts as a guide for the employer in reviewing the investments.
- Provide a retirement plan and investment reviews at a frequency determined by the employer.
- Offer employee education as requested.
Small Business/Sole Proprietors
- Provide assistance in determining the most appropriate retirement plan for your needs.
- Assist with implementation of a retirement plan.
- Provide investment recommendations.
- Provide reviews as needed.