You may hire Tracy St. John to speak to your group, organization or employer regarding all financial topics. A fee quote will be provided based on your request and need. If you do not see a topic listed below, please contact her to discuss your needs.
- Financial Snapshot: Gain a perspective as to where you are financially. Review cash flow and money wasters, determine how to adjust your finances to improve your cash flow for better utilization of future goals.
- Lifetime Financial Strategies: Learn how to prioritize all of your financial demands, including saving for retirement, saving for emergencies, saving for college, etc.
- College Savings and Financial Aid Tips: There are many ways to save and plan for college, including how you apply for financial aid and review the acceptance letters. These tips will provide education for making a smart college choice.
- Insurance State of Mind: Determine what you really need from insurance versus what you have. There are benefits to both term and permanent life insurance. Disability and long-term care are important—learn when you need them and to what extent.
- All about IRA’s or All about Roth IRA’s: Understand what you have, as well as any costs such as an annual fee. What does your IRA invest in? Do your IRA investments match your overall investment strategy? Strategies and options including features of IRA’s will be discussed.
- Managing Retirement Assets While Employed (IRA’s, retirement plans, other savings): Find out how to read all of your statements and incorporate them to determine whether you are on track or not. Learn how to look at all of your assets, determine what you need and how to invest appropriately to reach your annual lifestyle goals at retirement.
- The Most Important Documents for Life: Get help creating a will, having a medical directive, living will and power of attorney as these are keys to making sure your life is taken care of the way you desire.
- Pre-Retirement Decisions: Determine what questions should be addressed with spouses, family and friends, as well as each aspect of retirement: living expenses, social security and pensions, health and Medicare, utilization of assets that have accumulated, etc.
- Investments—From Scratch: Learn the various types of investments that exist, the concepts of asset allocation and diversification and how this information relates to how you invest.