It is also our belief that you should look for and receive unbiased, objective advice that benefits no one but you. As an independent financial planning firm, we do not sell any financial products and are considered a Fee-Only financial planning firm because all of our income is derived from client fees. Investment and insurance products can be viewed with an objectivity that you will not find with many other financial services firms.
Why You Should Choose Financial Avenues
- You are looking for an objective advisor who will provide clear, unbiased advice without trying to sell you a financial product.
- You want to understand and know the fees you pay for the services you receive. You realize that transparency is important.
- You seek an advisor who gives you the flexibility to choose different levels of assistance, including the option of being shown how to do it yourself.
Choice puts your planning in your control. Do you just want to work on a few things at a time so it’s not overwhelming or do you want an entire financial review all at once? You can decide whether to have “as-needed” financial checkups or regular meetings to review your progress.
As a fiduciary, we have a duty of utmost good faith to act solely in the best interests of each client. Our clients entrust us with their funds and personal information, which, in turn, places a high standard on our conduct and integrity. Our fiduciary duty compels us to act with the highest integrity in all of our dealings, and it is a requirement we welcome.
As an independent, flat-fee financial planning firm, you may hire us in two different ways: on a project basis or on a retainer basis. In both instances, the fee for our services is based on our hourly rate of $200.
As a new client, you would typically begin with a project and a fee estimate is provided during the Get Acquainted meeting. Upon execution of the client agreement, you will be asked to provide a deposit of either half of the low end of the fee estimate or $500, whichever is less.
A deposit is requested for new clients only.
Project or Retainer
Once an initial project is completed, a discussion is held regarding how you would like to work with us going forward. You can continue to hire us, as needed, by signing a Client Agreement each time you are ready to work on an aspect of your financial situation or for an annual financial check-up.
- This allows for flexibility in that you only pay when you want help.
- You have control as to when you wish to work with your advisor.
You may choose from 2 ways to hire us on retainer:
- You may hire us on retainer to manage and monitor your investments at either a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis.
- You may choose to work through your entire financial situation over the course of a year or within any time frame you choose. This may allow you to not feel overwhelmed from follow-up work and gives you the ability to spread the fee for services over a longer period of time.
Your fee is determined based on an estimated number of hours of work, using the $200 per hour rate regardless of the services provided